Street skateboarding game Skate City will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store on May 6 for $14.99, publisher Snowman and developer Agens announced. Nintendo eShop and Epic Games Store pre-orders will begin on April 29 at a discounted price of $9.99.
Skate City first launched for Apple Arcade in September 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via Snowman:
Skate City captures the heart and soul of street skating in an authentic light. Players will have the opportunity to explore three unique cities based off of real-world skate locations, including the streets of Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona. Set to original lo-fi beats, you can ride like a local through each city’s Challenge mode, or take it at your own pace with Endless Skate. Head to the skate shop to customize your player and unlock everything else available!
- Coast through three beautiful and iconic locations based off of real world skate spots in Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
- Hundreds of trick combinations, including flip tricks, grabs, grinds, spins, and manuals with our easy-to-use controls.
- Over one hundred challenges to complete. Or chill out and ride at your own pace with Endless Skate.
- Customize your skater by picking up a new deck, trucks, wheels, shoes, hats, glasses, clothes, or hairstyle. You can also change your skin tone while creating your skater.
- Capture and share your best runs with our in-game recording tools. You can zoom in, spin the camera and even slow down time to highlight your best tricks.
- Original soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
- Dreamy, beautiful, nostalgic art style.
Watch a new trailer below.