Publisher Aspyr Media and developer Rooster Teeth Games have released a new gameplay trailer for RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition.
Featuring RWBY characters Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang, the trailer introduces the hack-and-slash action players will experience as they fight to stop the Grimm and Doctor Merlot. It also includes a look at the new outfits, Horde mode, and skill upgrades.
Here is an overview of the game, via Aspyr Media:
In RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition, join your friends in intense combat action as one of eight students of Beacon Academy and stop the evil forces of the Grimm and Doctor Merlot. Level up your favorite RWBY character and traverse Remnant in new storylines or the Grimm Gauntlet mode. Recruit your friends and team-up to save Remnant!
- Become the Ultimate Team – Team up with your friends in either two-player couch co-op or four-player online co-op and utilize powerful team attacks.
- Play as Your Favorite Characters – Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, and Team JNPR and unlock each character’s unique abilities and upgrades.
- Customize Your Style – Want to fight in the new Volume 7 outfits? Wonder what it’s like to run around Remnant in pajamas? Maybe you’d prefer to try out the exclusive, never-before-seen Power Armor? No matter your style, there’s plenty of outfit options for every RWBY fan.
- Immerse Yourself in the World of RWBY – Experience an exclusive and fully canon storyline with full voiceover from the cast of the show and an original score from RWBY‘s composer.
- Conquer the Grimm Gauntlet & Horde Mode – Prove you’re the ultimate Huntsman or Huntress by defeating waves of enemies and building defense turrets in challenging alternate game modes.
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse – Definitive Edition is due out for Switch on May 13.
Watch the trailer below.