The second open beta test for Guilty Gear: Strive will run from May 13 at 8:00 p.m. PT / 11:00 p.m. ET to May 16 at 7:59 a.m. PT / 10:59 a.m. ET on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, publisher and developer Arc System Works announced.
In addition to all the characters from the initial roster featured in the first open beta test, Anji Mito and I-NO will also be playable. English voice-overs are also available.
Here is an overview of the available modes and additional details:
- Versus – Play against the CPU or another player.
- Tutorial – Learn the basics of gameplay.
- Training – Practice with custom settings.
- Network – Play against others from across the globe. Player Matches (player created rooms) will not be available during the beta test.
- For those who have the previous Open Beta Test client, it will be updated to the Open Beta Test #2 client. You do not need to download the new client.
- Cross-play is available between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- An online connection is required to play offline modes.
- PlayStation Plus is not required to play the Open Beta online modes.
Read more about the second open beta test here.