The second open beta test for Guilty Gear: Strive will run from May 13 at 8:00 p.m. PT / 11:00 p.m. ET to May 16 at 7:59 a.m. PT / 10:59 a.m. ET on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, publisher and developer Arc System Works announced.
In addition to all the characters from the initial roster featured in the first open beta test, Anji Mito and I-NO will also be playable. English voice-overs are also available.
Here is an overview of the available modes and additional details:
- Versus – Play against the CPU or another player.
- Tutorial – Learn the basics of gameplay.
- Training – Practice with custom settings.
- Network – Play against others from across the globe. Player Matches (player created rooms) will not be available during the beta test.
- For those who have the previous Open Beta Test client, it will be updated to the Open Beta Test #2 client. You do not need to download the new client.
- Cross-play is available between PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- An online connection is required to play offline modes.
- PlayStation Plus is not required to play the Open Beta online modes.
Read more about the second open beta test here.
Guilty Gear: Strive is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam on June 11. The Deluxe and Ultimate Editions, which include three days early access, will launch on June 8.