Publisher Rising Star Games and developer Toybox will release Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing In Disguise for PC via Steam in 2021, according to the 2020 annual report for Rising Star Games parent company Thunderful Group.
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing In Disguise first launched for Switch in July 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via Rising Star Games:
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carre and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carre serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carre and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin solving the case.
- Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
- Both a Prequel and a Sequel – A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carre.
- An Open-Ended Adventure – Travel around the town of Le Carre by foot or skateboard.
- Mini-Games – Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more.
- Customization – Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks.