Everybody’s Golf series developer Clap Hanz has announced and released Clap Hanz Golf for Apple Arcade (Mac, iOS, and tvOS).
Here is an overview of the game, via the App Store:
The ultimate golf-game creator Clap Hanz is back with a brand new golf experience!
Clap Hanz Golf is the freshest way to play golf: change characters with each hole!
The Ultimate Team Golf Game
The world’s favorite golf-game creator Clap Hanz is back with a brand new golf experience!
Use a different character per hole throughout the round! Clap Hanz Golf is the freshest and golfiest way to play the sport!
- Obtain characters, form a team, and use a different member for each hole!
- Want to use the same character? Sure! We have a nine-hole mode for that!
- Enjoy a rich variety of courses around the world!
- In Tour Mode, travel the globe recruiting team members!
- Feel part of the action with actual flick shots!
- Controllers supported! (Controllers required for Apple TV.)
Check out these game modes!
- Tour Mode
- Progress through Match Plays and tournaments that appear on the map to rank up and grow your team.
- Start with three-hole tournaments, then eventually take on six and nine-hole ones!
- The higher your tour rank, the more courses you can play.
- For character face-offs on the map, it’s not all Match Plays: you also have Drive Battles, KP Battles, and more. Win to obtain characters!
- Score Attack
- One character, nine holes. How high a score can you get?
- Records are divided by course and character, so it’s the perfect challenge for record hunters!
- And it’s a great mode to practice in if Tour Mode has you stuck in a bunker.
- Local Multiplayer
- Two to four players connect their devices and do battle.
- One player creates a room and decides on the round rules.
- In Stroke Play, two to four players play; in Match Play it’s two players.
- Survival Mode
- Face challenges on each hole, and see who can clear the most in a row.
- Connect to GameCenter to view world leaderboards and see how your score fairs against other players.
Watch the launch trailer below.