Published by CREST and developed by STUDIO N9, ARIA CHRONICLE first launched for PC via Steam in July 2020. It supports Japanese voice-overs with English, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional) text options.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Princess Aria of the Kingdom of Tamageria visits the small countryside village of Latebra, while on her Pilgrimage of the Rite of Succession. It is here that Princess Aria is dragged into the struggle with the mysterious organization known as “The Cult,” from which she is to discover the shocking truth hidden in the depths…
- Unique Characters – Princess Aria, who, contrary to her innocent and charming appearance, possesses a dauntless heart, is only one of all the captivating characters that appear in this game. Be prepared to be drawn into the elaborate artwork, not just of the heroes, but of the monsters you will encounter throughout the game.
- Strategic Turn-Based Battles – Enjoy the strategic battles which will surely keep you on your toes. An important aspect of this game is the management of each hero’s mentality, which will greatly affect their performance in battle. Be sure to keep alert to the progress of battle, so that you can fully utilize the capabilities of your entire party.
- Numerous Customizable Elements – You can head out on a quest with a party of up to five heroes decided by you. Aria’s job can be chosen from 14 types, and each job can be further customized and enhanced by arranging weapons, skills, traits, etc.
- Challenging Quests – Dungeons are randomized, so that a new map can be explored for each quest. Adverse events in the quest will cause your allies’ attributes to drop, or even cause them to abandon the party. Therefore, it is crucial that you maintain your vigilance to keep your party in top-notch condition.
- An Epic Story – A tale that began in a seemingly peaceful countryside village gradually progresses into an epic adventure. Enjoy the unpredictable storyline!
Watch an old trailer below.