Publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Airo Games have announced Life of Delta, a post-apocalyptic point-and-click adventure game coming to consoles and PC via Steam. A release date was not announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Life of Delta is a point-and-click adventure game set in a post-apocalyptic world.
After the Great War, all humans are wiped out. The only survivors are decaying service robots and humanoid lizards that were born from a long nuclear fallout.
Our story follows Delta, who is a small service robot and like any other robot, he is just trying to survive in this harsh environment. One day he is forced to embark on a journey through a vast post-apocalyptic world in order to find his lost friend. Because of his small size, he needs to use all of his wits to overcome all dangerous scenarios and challenges.
- 25 hand-painted levels of post-apocalyptic Japan and hundreds of carefully handcrafted character animations.
- You will be solving over 50 engaging mini-games such as building spaceship engines and mixing toxic potions.
- Interact with various characters throughout the game, each with a unique story to tell.
- Fully animated cutscenes to paint a more interesting story.
- Beautiful original soundtrack.
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.