New Metal Saga game Project Wolf announcedOfficial reveal set for May 23.
Publisher Success announced Project Wolf, a completely new RPG entry in the Metal Max sister series Metal Saga, during the “Metal Max 30th Anniversary Pre-Birthday Live Stream: A Wholehearted Thank You” event.
Platforms and release window were not announced, but when egged on by pro wrestler Danshoku Dino, 24Frame director Yuusuke Tomono joked that “it’s not Xbox-exclusive.”
An official reveal is planned for the Metal Max series “Birthday Eve” live stream on May 23.
Visit the teaser website here.
Here is the full calendar of upcoming Metal Max series 30th anniversary events:
- March 13 – Metal Max 30th anniversary special website officially open and special wallpaper released
- March 17 – Metal Max Xeno and Metal Max Xeno: Reborn big spring sale (from March 17 to 31)
- April 1 – #MM愛 (Metal Max Love) 30th anniversary art submissions begin (from April 1 to May 7)
- April 1 – Metal Max 30th anniversary special goods (special site pre-order area open)
- May 23 – Metal Max series “Birthday Eve” live stream featuring the official announcement of a completely new Metal Saga title and new information on Metal Max: Wild West
- May – Wallpapers and icons released on Hagane collaboration special site
- Early Summer – Metal Dogs (title tentative) launch in Early Access for PC via Steam
- Late July – “Maniac 2” live stream (details to be announced at a later date)