eBaseball Pro Baseball Spirits 2021: Grand Slam will launch for Switch on July 8 in Japan, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
The magazine also reveals some of the game’s over 10 modes, including:
- Pennant Race – Use team funds to train and strengthen your players. There are international tournaments as well.
- Professional Baseball Flash Play – Linked to the 2021 baseball season. The in-game scenario for each match will be distributed as little as one hour after the end of the real game. All games and teams will be distributed.
- Koshien Spirits – A player training mode where the goal is to win at Koshien Stadium as a high school baseball player. Players that go pro can also be used in other modes.
- Grand Prix – Scout players and participate in tournaments as a coach.
- Star Player – Enjoy the life of a baseball player, from marriage to buying a home and so on.
- Versus – Supports to four players.
- Championship – Online battles.