Alchemic Cutie will launch first for Xbox Sereis on July 27, publisher PM Studios and developer Viridian Software announced.
The game is also planned for release on PC via Steam.
Here is an overview of the game, via Steam:
Alchemic Cutie is a wholesome relaxing RPG set on colorful Wimba Island. While taming wild jellies, you’ll meet villagers, enter jelly competitions and uncover the secrets of the island.
- Explore – Wimba Island is a huge place with plenty to do. From exploring secret locations to discovering new Jellies scattered all over the island. As the seasons change, so does the island with new areas, different Jellies and items appearing.
- Raise Jellies – Enjoy an engaging Jelly raising system, where each Jelly has uniquely generated stats, traits and over 4000 visual styles. You will be able to tame, breed, and raise the perfect jelly companion and take it with you on adventures.
- Make Friends – Befriend a village of goofy, fun, and sometimes complicated characters. Help them by completing quests or just hang out, mingle and get to know them. Who knows…maybe some might be hiding something…
- Use Magic – With the use of your flute and a bit of alchemy, you’ll gain the ability to create special items with powerful effects. Or even morph different items into something rare and powerful.
- Win Competitions – With your proudly raised Jellies take part in thrilling competitions against other villagers for the chance of winning medals.
- A whole island ready to explore that changes with the seasons.
- Over 4,000 possible Jellies with lots of items to find and quests to do.
- Befriend a village of cute, odd and wholesome characters.
- Engaging Jelly raising and alchemy systems for you to master.
- Fun jelly competitions to win medals.
- Modding support.
- Jelly sharing via special codes.
Watch a new trailer below.