Developed by fumi and room6, 7 Years from Now is currently available for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play, where it has been downloaded over six million times. The Switch version first launched on February 4 in Japan.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Play as Haruto Soraki, a high schooler in his quest to find the memory he presumably lost in an accident seven years ago. As you begin your journey in your hometown, meet with forgotten friends, uncover the town’s dark secrets, leap in the past to outthink the people trying to stop you and try to piece back together what really happened seven years ago.
- Slice of life drama with a distinctive pixel art.
- Navigate in the town and interact with the town folks to progress in the story.
- Investigate mysterious events.
- Uncover secrets about the town.
- Travel in the past to out-think your enemies.
- Unravel the mystery of your memory loss to find out the real truth.
Watch a trailer below. Visit the official website here.