The update adds new playable character Imibi—a 1000-year-old fox spirit and all-new playable character—as well as a slew of additional features.
In commemoration of the update, The Early Access version of Tokoyo: The Tower of Perpetuity will be available at a 20 percent-off discount price of $7.99 until February 22.
Get the update details below.
The version 0.3 update introduces the fifth playable character, “Imibi.” Imibi—a fox spirit over 1000 years old—has the unique ability to automatically attack any enemies within range, making for an all-new way to enjoy the game.
Additionally, not only does this update include new artifacts and map generation patterns—it also features a new item that allows you to negate damage once, as well as a range of newly added features such as the oft-requested key config settings and more.
- New character “Imibi” added. Enjoy all-new skills, illustrations, and storyline.
- New artifact “Magical Cane” added. Possessing it increases skill attack power.
- New items “Antimatter Fragment,” “Barrier Crystal,” and “Amulet Card” added.
- Gain bonuses such as health restoration and one-time-only damage negation, etc.
- Approximately 20 new map generation patterns added.
- Includes general balance adjustments and bug fixes.
- Key config added.