Aspyr Media will release Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and GOG on March 16, the publisher announced.
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse first launched for the original Xbox in October 2005, followed by PC and Mac in November 2005. The PC version was once made available via Steam in May 2007, but was later removed.
Here is an overview of the game, via Aspyr Media:
Be the Zombie. Kick A** and Take Brains.
It’s 1959 and the city of Punchbowl, PA, is a beacon of progress and ideal living. Show the living that law and order are no match for a dead man on a mission. Your boyfriend’s back Maggie and Punchbowl is gonna be in trouble!
- Eat Brains – Chomp on the living and replenish your bodily arsenal of: zombie sputum, gut grenades, and the stunning unholy flatulence.
- Possess Punchbowl’s Population – Clamp your severed hand to a barbershop quartet singer’s head and raygun away.
- Build Your Zombie Horde – Convert your enemies into undead allies and lead a zombie assault on the living.
- Bring Civilization to its Knees – Show the retro-futuristic city of Punchbowl, PA that they can’t escape the past.
- Stubbs and Chill – Invite a friend to play as Grubbs for classic couch cooperative hijinks. (Friend not included.)
Watch the announcement trailer below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.