Publisher Snowman and developer Agens will release street skateboarding game Skate City for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store “soon,” the companies announced.
Skate City first launched for Apple Arcade in September 2019.
“Skate City offers something a little different for players who love the sport, or just love skateboarding games,” said Snowman producer Andrew Schimmel in a press release. “We’re really excited to see what people think, and to introduce more people to the genre!”
Here is an overview of the game, via Snowman:
Skate City captures the heart and soul of street skating in an authentic light. Players will have the opportunity to explore three unique cities based off of real-world skate locations, including the streets of Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona. Set to original lo-fi beats, you can ride like a local through each city’s Challenge mode, or take it at your own pace with Endless Skate. Head to the skate shop to customize your player and unlock everything else available!
- Coast through three beautiful and iconic locations based off of real world skate spots in Los Angeles, Oslo, and Barcelona.
- Hundreds of trick combinations, including flip tricks, grabs, grinds, spins, and manuals with our easy-to-use controls.
- Over one hundred challenges to complete. Or chill out and ride at your own pace with Endless Skate.
- Customize your skater by picking up a new deck, trucks, wheels, shoes, hats, glasses, clothes, or hairstyle. You can also change your skin tone while creating your skater.
- Capture and share your best runs with our in-game recording tools. You can zoom in, spin the camera and even slow down time to highlight your best tricks.
- Original soundtrack of atmospheric lo-fi beats.
- Dreamy, beautiful, nostalgic art style.
Watch a new trailer below.