Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood, which was previously planned for an Early Access release on February 10, will now skip Early Access entirely and fully launch for PC via Steam on April 10, publisher Headup Games and developer Devespresso Games announced. A demo is available now as part of Steam Game Festival from February 3 to February 9.
Here is an overview of the game, via Headup Games:
Scarlet Hood and the Wicked Wood is a story-driven adventure game. As Scarlet, you must relive seven days of misfortune, and make a series of decisions to guide your Munchkin troupe safely out of the Wicked Wood. Experience branching outcomes based on your decisions. Most importantly, immerse yourself in a bewitching story of fantastic adventure!
- Survive a narrative time-loop.
- Solve ridiculous puzzles.
- Follow your own multi-path story.
- Unlock multiple endings based on your decisions.
- Ogle the hand-illustrated graphics.
- Use Scarlet’s witching skills to avoid detection.
Watch an updated gameplay trailer below.