Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four, a procedurally generated collectible card game with action RPG elements, will exit Early Access and launch for PC via Steam on February 26, publisher Headup Games and developer Elder Games announced.
First launched in Early Access in July 2020, Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four has since had multiple updates adding new cards, artifacts, enemies, and biomes. The full release will unlock the final boss, a new realm, and endgame content.
Here is an overview of the game, via Headup Games:
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four is a procedurally generated collectible card game mixed with action RPG elements.
You are a dark wizard who tinkered with magic and spells way beyond your skill level. This time you messed up really bad: You’ve unleashed The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and their minions upon the World! Well done… So hurry, grab your magical cards and send them all back to their hellish dimension before the Apocalypse destroys everyone and everything—and much more importantly, before the old wizard council discovers what you have done…
- Encounter five factions and over 240 cards, each with its own unique abilities, art, and 3D animation.
- Equip your hero with over 40 artifacts.
- Battle five mythic bosses, each with its own unique take on game mechanics.
- Explore endlessly generated worlds in different biomes.
- Complete challenges and trade cards in the Inter-dimensional “Pub” you visit between quests.
Watch the launch trailer below. View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.