Mighty Fight Federation will exit Early Access and launch for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam worldwide, as well as Switch in Europe on February 25, publisher Forthright Entertainment and developer Komi Games announced. The North American Switch release will follow soon after. It is priced at $29.99.
While an Xbox One version of Mighty Fight Federation was initially announced, Komi Games said it wants to gauge the game’s growth and community response before it officially decides to port the multiplayer arena fighting game.
Here is an overview of the game, via Komi Games:
Slam opponents into walls, launch them into the air and follow up with fast, high-flying attacks in this brand new arena fighter. Choose from 13 different characters with unique play styles. Face off in head-to-head matches, team up with other fighters or embrace the chaos of four-player free-for-all.
Mighty Fight Federation is a throwback to classic 3D arena fighters, but with a focus on fighting game fundamentals. Select from a roster of characters each with distinct and deep combo opportunities. Use the game’s Hype mechanics to zone, evade, counter and play mind-games with your opponents. Mighty Fight Federation combines the old with the new in a fresh competitive twist on the party-fighter genre.
- Battle with up to four players locally and online.
- Experience “what if” endings in Arcade Mode, and get good with in-game tutorials and Training Mode.
- Pick from a roster of 13 outlandish characters with unique play-styles. Place traps, throw explosive projectiles and charge in with rush-down combos. Find the style that fits the way you play.
- Build energy to spend on combo Breakers or spend it all on a Hype Factor activation that can turn the tide of battle. The right choice can make all the difference.
- A killer soundtrack featuring music by Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania), James Landino (RWBY, No Straight Roads), Vince DiCola (Rocky IV, Transformers) and Manami Matsumae (Mega Man, Shovel Knight).
- Mighty Fight Federation will continue to grow our roster of fighters with new original and cross-over characters!
Watch a new trailer below.