2D action platformer Horned Knight will launch for PlayStation 4 on February 23, Xbox One on February 24, and Switch and PC via Steam on February 26 for $5.99 / €5.99, publisher 2Awesome Studio and developer Josep Monzonis Hernandez announced. Xbox One pre-orders will open on February 17 and Switch pre-orders on February 19.
Here is an overview of the game, via 2Awesome Studio:
In Horned Knight, calculated movement and agility is key. One small misstep can lead to your demise through 32 pulse pounding levels, offering various challenges from fireball wielding skeletons to venomous snakes, spike traps, pools of lava, and much more!
Accessible and responsive controls make it easy to jump, air-dash, and slash your way through an area. Master the jumping wall climb technique and timed slashes to ensure your hero saves the greater realm!
- Four worlds and over 30 levels.
- Tons of monsters and bosses to show your might.
- Responsive controls: easy to play, hard to master.
- Beautifully pixel art animated graphics.
- Exciting action gameplay.
- Intense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scale.
- Two difficulty modes appropriate for all types of players―from story and setting lovers to hardcore action enthusiasts.
- An amazingly diverse castle to explore with different environments.
Watch a trailer from October 2020 below.