Publisher Deep Silver and developer Clever Beans have announced the downloadable content roadmap for Gods Will Fall.
Due out over time during Q2 and Q3 2021, each content update will include a new level and God encounter, as well as new gear, skills, and warrior cosmetic items. The first two content drops will also include an additional weapon class. Users who purchased the “Valiant Edition” of Gods Will Fall will receive this content via automatic updates.
In addition to the paid content, free downloadable content called “The Dolmen Depths” will launch in Q2 2021 via an update.
Here is an overview of the upcoming content:
- Three New Gods – Enter and battle your way through three new infernal god realms. Each of these uncharted hellscapes, inhabited by abominable swarms of minions, will be a grueling test to your mettle.
- New Weapon Classes – Play as two new barbarous warrior types, each with their own unique death-dealing style of combat.
- New Items – A windfall of new gear and provisions to aid your clan in battle and turn the tides of war.
- New Skills – New methods of melee to further expand your warriors’ combat system and ensure the apt champion is chosen for the battle that lies ahead.
- Overworld Extras – As you traverse the tranquil overworld, keep your eyes peeled and unearth the hidden secrets now spread across this serene landscape.
- Warriors’ Garb – Suit up your clan in the finest battle-ready attire and headgear for extra swagger as they enter the fray.
- Free Downloadable Content – “The Dolmen Depths” launches in Q2 2021. Delve into a mysterious underworld of the Dolmen Depths and fight to bring a long-lost warrior back from the beyond and into your own party. Battle through a new, procedurally generated dungeon environment that’s brimming with enemies, desperate to keep the dead where they belong.