Publisher Clouded Leopard Entertainment and developer Production Exabilities have delayed high-speed 3D shooter Wing of Darkness from its previously planned February 25 release date to June 3. The game will be available digitally worldwide for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam for $29.99 / 2,980 yen, as well as physically in standard and limited editions for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan and Asia. It will support English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitle language options, and Japanese audio.
The developer will use the additional time to focus their efforts on the following points:
- Enhancing game visuals.
- Fine-tuning gameplay and design.
- Tweaking cutscenes.
- Ensuring balance within difficulty levels.
- Final adjustments to ensure compatibility with consoles and hardware.
Clouded Leopard Entertainment also announced that the limited edition will include a copy of an all-new, original illustration of the two Wing of Darkness heroines, Klara and Erika, by renowned Japanese artist Haruhiko Mikimoto.
In total, the limited edition will include:
- A copy of Wing of Darkness for PlayStation 4 or Switch
- Original soundtrack and original voice drama CD
- Wing of Darkness visual fan book
- Copy of original illustration by Haruhiko Mikimoto
- Acrylic figurine
- Abend Flugel emblem patch
- Abend Flugel emblem pin
- B5-size sticker sheet
Read more about the game here.
View a new set of images at the gallery.