Publisher Team17 and developer Aggro Crab Games have announced the free “Working from Home” update for satirical dungeon crawler Going Under, which adds new items, abilities, locations, costumes, and game modes. The update is available now for PC and will launch on February 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.
Here are the key features of the update, via Team17:
- New Locations and Outfits – Players wanting to take a break from Fizzle’s carefully curated cubicles can chill in Jackie’s room to kick back, relax, and change into one of 11 new outfits available
- Overtime Mode – Overtime takes the existing dungeons and adds a little bit of spice; with seven new levels of difficulty, including spawning enemies in unexpected places and doubling damage received, work-life balance will be a thing of the past
- Imposter Mode – Players take on all three core dungeons in a random order and once completed, their efforts will be rewarded with a brand-new boss – The Imposter—to take down
- Surplus Supplies – The office supply cupboards are stocked and overflowing with new gadgets, including 25 new abilities, nine new curses, 34 new in-game items, and a shiny new app.
- Rolodex – Killing an enemy with one of the blank business cards found throughout the levels will trap its soul for eternity and makes for a rather nice keepsake.
Watch a trailer for the update below. View a set of screenshots at the gallery.