Publisher NeoBricks and developer Tino Gamez have released “strategic, action, roguelite, deck building game” Neoverse for Switch via the Nintendo eShop for $24.00 / £17.49 / €19.49. A PlayStation 4 version will follow in February.
Here is an overview of the game, via NeoBricks:
Neoverse is a time warping multiverse game consisting of thrilling adventures that are packed with exciting challenges. Combining roguelite, deck-building and strategy gameplay together, Neoverse puts your skills to the test. Embark on an adventure with a cast of unique heroes to save the living realms.
- Be the Savior of Neoverse
- Create your own Strategy with 300 cards and over 100 skills.
- Choose from three Charismatic Heroes, each with their own unique abilities and specialties.
- Over 70 types of Monsters to battle, each with their own skills, techniques and fighting styles.
- Multiple skill Combinations for each Hero. Play your way.
- Play for fun and adventure or take on challenging levels for more hardcore players.
- Start Your Journey Across Time and Space
- Every adventure is different! Customize your experience with new cards each time you play.
- Your future destinations will depend on every decision you make.
- The future and beyond are legendary tales yet to be told!
- An Endless Gaming Experience
- Strategy customization is your key to saving the Neoverse.
- Weave your talent tree and create your own skill combination.
- Switch between gear options to master the game.
Watch the Switch version launch trailer below.