Tunche will launch for Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on March 23, 2021, publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer LEAP Game Studios announced. A PlayStation 4 version is also planned, but was not dated.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Tunche is a charming, hand-drawn beat’em up hack and slash game with roguelike elements, co-op, and a pinch of shaman witchcraft. Choose one of the five characters, master their skill-sets and ultimate abilities defeat epic bosses, and unravel the secrets of the mysterious Amazonian jungle! The game is centered around high-risk, high-reward combat, and features a ‘stylish’ grade system. Choose a hero that suits your playstyle the most and begin your journey through four different worlds, each filled with unique enemies.
- Explore the breathtaking, hand-drawn world of Amazonian rainforests!
- Team up with up to four friends in co-op!
- Gain experience and upgrade characters!
- Use vast arsenal of fighting moves and magical arts to defeat your foes!
- Face mighty multi-stage bosses!
- Learn and adapt—every playthrough will take you further through the story!
Watch a new trailer below. Visit the official website here.