A 7,480 yen limited edition will also be available, which includes a special box, 15-track original mini soundtrack, Switch decal stickers, and an original stand.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
Our world score has been tampered. Can you hear my whispering? Now Game Start!!
Come and fix the world score tampered with by the mirror code with three heroines!
This is a world of the perfect combination of a traditional music game and a cool parkour game—Muse Dash!!
You’re destined to be our Master!
What? You don’t have nimble fingers? Meow~ Don’t be too humble!
So, don’t worry! If you do not excel in playing action games,
you can still overcome the difficulties by dancing to the music!
Choose your favorite heroines to go through the fairy tale like stages. Now let’s get started with our journey to wipe out all the adorable monsters!!!
Dance to the music and beat enemies in the air and on the ground with simple two-button control. Also, watch out for the obstacles! Inherited from both genre, Muse Dash possesses high difficulty options. With the rich collection of songs and music, Rhythm game players will find depth and challenges in Muse Dash.
You will go through an unprecedented experience of the perfect visual effects of a parkour game and the traditional gameplay of a music game.
- Unique and fashionable art design.
- 97 initial popular songs. Stay tuned for continuous free updates!
- Different music genre is matched to different scenes, enemies and Bosses.
- We have heroines, adorable pets, and even adorable enemies! Believe me, you will even be impressed by how cute the Bosses are!
- And collecting pan… Well, let’s keep that as a secret for now!
- Well-designed scripts and Japanese voice-overs.