Unou no Tatsujin is the name of the brain training game series published by Bandai Namco for DS, and Machigai Museum is the subtitle for two entries.
The Unou no Tatsujin series consists of the following DS titles:
- Unou no Tatsujin Soukai! Machigai Museum (February 2006)
- Released as QuickSpot in North America in March 2007.
- Unou no Tatsujin: Gun Bullet Trainer (May 2006)
- Released as Point Blank DS in North America and Europe in June 2006.
- Unou no Tatsujin: Hirameki Kosodate My Angel (September 2006)
- Unou no Tatsujin Soukai! Machigai Museum 2 (March 2007)
In other news, NetEase Interactive Entertainment filed trademarks for “Lost Light” and “Vivre Soccer” on November 25 in Japan. While the company mainly develops mobile games, it established a new studio in Shibuya, Tokyo earlier this year to develop console games.