Bandai Namco has released two new trailers for Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack, each highlighting one of the two RPGs included in the collection.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
What? An RPG Taiko No Tatsujin!! Use your drumming skills to save the world!
Taiko no Tatsujin RPG?! Join Don-chan in two exciting RPG adventures!
From the past to the future, Don-chan sets out on a great adventure that will transcend time and space and save the world from mysterious occurrences around the world in Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack.
- Enjoy a relaxing adventure through the world where you control Don freely in Story Mode!
- Take care of foes you encounter in Taiko Battles!
- Drum on the Taiko well to attack! Mess it up and you’ll be attacked!
- Compose a team of your favorite characters to take on even stronger enemies!
- In “Rhythmic Adventure 1” you’ll serendipitously meet Tocky who has the important job of protecting all of history.
- He tells you his friend Ticky has been abducted by someone named Professor Timedyne.
- This wily professor is trying to use Ticky to dismantle history!
- Travel to all sorts of ages throughout history and do away with the bad guys!
- In “Rhythmic Adventure 2” the treasures that protect the very being of the world, the Ooparts, have been stolen by the shady organization The Hexagria Magical Society!
- In order to retrieve them, Don and Katsu embark on a grand adventure!
- Will Don and his friends be able to retrieve the Ooparts successfully and save the world?!
- And of course, you can play the Taiko Game Mode!
- The library consists of over 130 songs, including six newly added titles such as “Pretender” by Official Hige Dandism and “Gurenge” from Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba!
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure Pack is due out for Switch on November 26 in Japan and Southeast Asia, and December 3 in the west.
Watch the trailers below.
Rhythmic Adventure 1 Trailer
Rhythmic Adventure 2 Trailer