PHOGS! will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC via Steam, and Stadia on December 3 for $24.99, publisher Coatsink and developer Bit Loom Games announced. It will also be available via Xbox Game Pass for Console and PC.
Here is an overview of the game, via Coatsink:
In PHOGS!, you play as a duo of dogs on a captivating, puzzle-filled adventure. Linked by a stretchy belly, you’ll need to bark, bite and bounce your way through obstacles set across the themed worlds of Food, Sleep, and Play in co-op or single-player.
- Red and Blue are the goodest of doggos who will accompany you through your entire fun-filled adventure.
- Linked by a stretchy belly, your Phogs are inseparable… for better or worse!
- Explore 24 fantastical levels stuffed with exciting challenges and creatures to play with.
- Forage through Food World, teeming with tasty treats. From hot buttered toast to chopped celery… even a river of chocolate!
- Stroll through Sleep World, complete with teddy bears, cushions and quilts, all nestled in the glow of the soothing night-light.
- Pounce through the crazy toybox of Play World, exploring a beach amusement park, a retro arcade, and everything in between. Woof!
Watch a new trailer below.