Maximum Games will release a physical edition of the Steel Wool Studios-developed Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted for PlayStation 4 and Switch on December 15, the publisher announced.
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted first launched digitally for PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam in May 2019, followed by Switch in May 2020, Oculus Quest in July 2020, and Xbox One, iOS, and Android in October 2020.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help Wanted is a collection of classic and original mini-games set in the Five Nights universe. Survive terrifying encounters with your favorite killer animatronics in a collection of new and classic Five Nights at Freddy’s experiences. “Where fantasy and fun come to life!”
A VR headset is NOT required to play.
- You’re Hired – Time to get your hands dirty. Repair claustrophobic ventilation systems, troubleshoot broken animatronics that could activate at any moment, or spend your evenings cowering in the nighttime security guard office.
- Celebrate – Confront your favorite killer animatronics including; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, Springtrap, The Mangle, Funtime Foxy, and Circus Baby.
- Fun Fun Prizes – Toys, Plushies, Bobbleheads, and candy candy candy! Earn super fun prizes you can play with at the interactive Prize Counter! Collect well hidden Faz-Tokens to unlock even more rare collectibles for more SUPER FUN FUN FUN.
- Pizza Party – Scenes from classic titles have been updated and remade for a fully immersive experience including Five Nights at Freddy’s, Five Nights at Freddy’s 2, Five Nights at Freddy’s 3, Five Nights at Freddy’s 4, and Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location.
- Two Ways to Play – Experience the horror in flat (non-VR) mode or VR. Oculus Rift and HTC Vive are supported.