The Switch version of real-time tactics game Commandos 2 HD Remaster will launch on December 4, publisher Kalypso Media and developers Yippee Entertainment announced.
Commandos 2 HD Remaster is a true homage to one of gaming’s most celebrated masterpieces. Originally developed by the legendary Pyro Studios, relive the real-time tactics masterpiece that defined the genre like no other for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
Take control of an elite group of Allied commandos who must venture deep into enemy territory and utilize their combined expertise to complete a series of progressively demanding missions. In this World War II genre-defining classic, explore interactive environments and use unique skill sets to complete missions against seemingly impossible odds.
- Experience the Commandos series in HD for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Every tutorial and campaign mission revamped with reworked controls and modernized user interface.
- Access authentic World War II vehicles, scenarios and weaponry such as tanks and bazookas.
- 10 missions spanning nine day / night environments, all with realistic weather effects.
- Steal, climb and swim to accomplish missions within fully interactive environments.
- Play as an eclectic cast of characters, including Green Beret, Sniper and Whiskey the dog.
- Experiment with skills and approaches in challenging, against-the-odds style gameplay.
Watch a new trailer below.