Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
From the BAFTA-Award winning studio behind Monument Valley and Assemble with Care comes something entirely new.
Join Alba as she visits her grandparents on a Mediterranean island. She is ready for a peaceful summer of wildlife exploration with her friend Ines, but when she sees an animal in danger, she realizes she needs to do something about it.
This is truly a Mediterranean paradise if you ignore all the litter! From the idyllic beaches to the ancient castle overlooking the town a whole island is ready to be explored. With Ines and your grandfather—who is a total bird nerd—by your side, you can start the movement to save the island. Maybe even the world after that.
- Handcrafted visuals. Every little corner of the island has been looked after with great detail. Trust me, it took us a while to make it.
- Join Alba and Ines to found the AIWRL (really rolls off the tongue doesn’t it?), an organization that can save the island.
- You will need to gather a bunch of volunteers and the town is full of good people. Help them out and convince them to join you.
- There are animals everywhere, can you find all the species?
What You Can Expect
- Great music. We worked with Lorena Alvarez, to make a soundtrack that is equal parts Spain and Amazing.
- This is a Chillectathon. Make your time on the island your own and experience the adventure at your own pace. No rush.
- A place you want to stay. We based this on our childhood summers and, well, we wish we could go back. This island is the next best thing.
- Honestly, a feel-good game about running around and doing good deeds.
Watch a new trailer below.