Publisher Annapurna Interactive and developer Giant Squid have opened digital pre-orders for The Pathless for $39.99, as well as announced physical editions of the game for PlayStation 5, a vinyl, and confirmed a free PlayStation 4 to PlayStation 5 upgrade (and vice-versa).
Get the details below.
The Pathless Digital Editions
- PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 versions are available for pre-order now via the PlayStation Store.
- Download the PlayStation 5 version of this game at no extra cost when you buy the digital PlayStation 4 version from PlayStation Store, and get a free download of the PlayStation 4 version when you buy the digital PlayStation 5 version.
- PC version is available for pre-order now via the Epic Games Store.
- Apple Devices
- iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV versions will be available on Apple Arcade.
- Apple Arcade subscribers can sign up to auto-download the game at launch.
- Start a free 1-month trial of Arcade to play the full version of The Pathless at launch by visiting the Arcade tab on the App Store.
The Pathless PlayStation 5 Physical Editions
- iam8bit Exclusive Edition (ships globally on December 8)
- PlayStation 5 physical copy of the game (ESRB)
- Six art cards
- Exclusive reversible cover art
- Day One Edition (ships via retailers on December 8, distributed by Skybound Games)
- PlayStation 5 physical edition
- Six art cards
The Pathless Vinyl Soundtrack (ships globally in early 2021)
- 2xLP Gatefold Jacket
- Cleansed Blue and Cursed Red Vinyl
- Music by Grammy-Nominated Composer, Austin Wintory
- Album Art by Emmy Winner, Elaine Lee
- Mastered for Vinyl by Townsend Mastering
Available for pre-order now at iam8bit.
The Pathless is due out for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC via the Epic Games Store, and Apple Arcade on November 12.