Bandai Namco has released Tales of Crestoria: The Wake of Sin, a 15-minute animation produced by Kamikze Douga that depicts the opening to the game’s main story.
Here is an overview of the animation, via Bandai Namco:
[The world called it a sin.]
Yasutaka Nakata and Kamikaze Douga team up once again in a new collaboration.
Together, in a 15-minute short anime, they portray a beautiful re-imagining of the main characters embarking on their journey, the opening to Tales of Crestoria‘s main story.
Experience the game’s uniquely depicted world in this superbly rendered 3D animation.
[Witness the tale of those who set out on a journey in the wake of sin.]
- Kanata Hjuger (voiced by Kohei Amasaki)
- Misella (voiced by Yui Ishikawa)
- Vicious (voiced by Yuma Uchida)
- Narration (voiced by Ai Nonaka)
- Original: Tales of Crestoria (Bandai Namco Entertainment)
- Story: Jun Kumagai (Scenario Creation Company Gekko Inc.)
- Character Design: Kosuke Fujishima, Mutsumi Inomata, Miyuki Kobayashi (BNSI), and Daigo Okumura (BNSI)
- Music: Yasutaka Nakata
- Animation: Kamikaze Douga
Watch the animation below.