Spicy Tails has released a teaser trailer and new screenshots for virtual reality animation sequel Spice and Wolf VR 2.
Here is an overview of the game, via its official website:
At the end of their journey, merchant Lawrence and wolf goddess Holo settled down and opened a bathhouse.
The couple was blessed with a daughter and an idyllic life. One day, as Lawrence is going about his fur side business to further fill the family’s coffers, a slight incident occurs and Holo saunters in with quite the feast.
Staff and Cast
- Producer / Creator: Spicy Tails
- Planner / Scenario Writer: Isuna Hasekura
- Character Design: Ju Ayakura
- Holo Character Voice: Ami Koshimizu
- Lawrence Character Voice: Jun Fukuyama
- Myuri Character Voice: Aimi Tanaka
- Holo Motion Capture Actor: Kaori Kawabuchi
- Myuri Motion Capture Actor: Aimi Tanaka
- Voice Director: Teruaki Ogawa
- 3D Modeling / CG Animation: Keisuke Sakakibara
- Concept Artist: Yo Shimizu
- Logo Designer: Masatoshi Sakai
- Motion Capture: MOZOO Inc.
- Website Designer: Kyoichi Kido
- Character Voice Recording: Brave Hearts Inc.
- Composer: Sakiko Sakuragi (Inspion)
- Development: Gemdrops, Inc.
- Coordination Support: Spice & Wolf Production Committee
Spice and Wolf VR 2 is “coming soon” to PlayStation VR, Switch, PC (Steam), Oculus Rift, and Oculus Go. It will cost $24.99 / 2,739 yen.
Watch the teaser trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.