The September-announced Switch version of tactical first-person shooter Sniper Elite 4 will launch both physically and digitally on November 17, developer Rebellion announced.
Sniper Elite 4 first launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in February 2017.
Here is an overview of the Switch version, via Rebellion:
Combining emergent stealth action with unrivalled sniping freedom across massive maps, Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely acclaimed entry in Rebellion’s longstanding sharpshooter series.
- An expansive campaign set in World War II Italy—help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy.
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns.
- Iconic World War II weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more.
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress.
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play.
- And much more!
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls.
- HD rumble support- feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level.
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes.