Where Cards Fall first launched for iOS and tvOS devices via Apple Arcade in September 2019.
“I made the first prototype for Where Cards Fall ten years ago in my college dorm room,” said The Game Band founder and creative director Sam Rosenthal in a press release. “This game grew with me for the better part of the last decade, and I never imagined so many talented hands would help bring it to life. We couldn’t be more excited for Switch and PC players to experience our story for the very first time.”
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Where Cards Fall is a slice of life story where you build houses of cards to bring formative memories to life. Create pathways through dreamlike spatial puzzles to navigate the insecurities and emotions of high school and beyond.
- Over 50 challenging spatial puzzles that exercise your imagination and strategic thinking skills.
- A captivating coming-of-age story told without dialogue.
- A unique art style inspired by contemporary artistic movements.
- Innovative gestural controls for both mouse and controller.
- Immersive audio and an original soundtrack.
Watch the announcement trailer and a gameplay video below.