Eastasiasoft will release Proud Dinosaurs-developed side-scrolling platformer Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 21, followed by Switch at a later date, the publisher announced.
Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey first launched for PC via Steam in February 2019.
Here is an overview of the game, via Eastasiasoft:
Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey is the story of a mother’s relentless search for her missing children, an emotional tale told through lush 2.5D platforming filled with thought-provoking puzzles. Climb, jump and gnaw your way through beautiful yet dangerous environments, avoid traps and use water physics to your advantage. As you progress, you’ll gain a variety of natural and supernatural abilities to overcome the obstacles in your path. Will you help Mother Bilby rescue her family?
- Navigate deceptively gorgeous landscapes.
- Overcome obstacles by gnawing and digging!
- Manipulate water physics to proceed without drowning.
- Obtain magical abilities to pass through walls or raise barriers.
- Gather collectibles to learn the lore of the surrounding world!
Watch the announcement trailer below.