Bandai Namco has released the version 1.06 update for Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS. Maxiboost ON, which adds “Player Match Arena” to Online Battle, an icon to indicate when other players are using a wireless connection, and more.
Get the patch notes below.
- “Player Match Arena” added to Online Battle. (Online battle mode where the winners continue until defeated and the host can choose the members of a battle team.)
- When network connection is wireless, a wireless icon is displayed for “Player Connection Status,” “Connection Compatibility,” and “Room Map.”
- The threshold for “Player Connection Status” and “Connection Compatibility” has been adjusted.
- The “Room ID” displayed in “Player Match” has been shortened.
- Added options “Kick Players without a Blue Wireless or Wired Connection” and “Kick Players with Less than a Green Wireless or Wired Connection” to line restrictions in “Player Match.”
- Added options “Win Streak Limit” and “Win Rate Limit” to room settings in “Player Match.”
- Changed win rate restriction from “Low End / High End” to “Under **% Setting” in room settings in “Player Match.”
- Search options “Max Players,” “Save Battle Record, “Win Streak Limit,” and “Win Rate Limit” added to room search condition in “Player Match.”
- Room type “All” has been removed from room search settings in “Player Match.”
- Room search condition of “Player Match” will be stored until player exists the “Player Match.”
- The range of region of “Country / Region Restrictions” in the “Player Match” room search has been adjusted.
- Selective option for “Communication Messages (Post-Battle)” in “Network Settings” under “Options” has been changed to “Accept or “Accept ‘Thank You.'”
- Stability improved.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS. Maxiboost ON is available now for PlayStation 4 worldwide.
View a new set of screenshots at the gallery.