Publisher PQube and developer Stone Lantern Games will release 2D puzzle platformer Evergate for Xbox Series and Xbox One on November 10, the companies announced. It will support Smart Delivery.
On Xbox Series X, Evergate will run in 4K resolution at 60 frames per second. PQube did not specify the game’s resolution and frame rate on Xbox Series S and Xbox One.
Here is an overview of the game, via PQube:
Wield your Soulflame, unleash extraordinary powers, and dive into the touching story of two kindred spirits. Guide the child-like soul Ki on a journey through the beautiful and haunting Afterlife in this unique 2D puzzle platformer.
- Soulflame Mechanic – Slow down time, take aim, and unleash the mysterious power hidden within every crystal you encounter with the unique Soulflame mechanic. Hit multiple crystals at once and experiment with how their energies combine.
- Reveal the Memories of a Life Left Behind – Move across time and space to uncover Ki’s mysterious connection to another soul.
- Collect Essence, Unlock Artifacts – Rise to the challenge and collect essence by completing challenges on every level. Use them to unlock ancient artifacts and boost Ki’s abilities.
- Dream-Like Art Style – Gorgeous environmental backdrops paired with beautifully hand-drawn illustrations bring Ki and Evergate’s environments to life.
- Enchanting Soundtrack – Enjoy an elegantly orchestrated original soundtrack, recorded by a live orchestra, and tailor-made for each environment.
Watch a new trailer below.