Justdan International will release a physical edition of Good-Feel-developed action game Monkey Barrels for Switch on December 10 in Japan for 4,180 yen, according to listings at retailers such as Neowing Rakuten.
Monkey Barrels first launched for Switch via the Nintendo eShop in November 2019 worldwide.
Here is an overview of the game, via Nintendo.com:
“The Monkey-Crab Wars to end all wars” begins! It’s monkeys-versus-machines in this zany action-packed shooter!
“In a world ruled by the consumer electronics giant Crabbenwold Electro, a pair of brave monkeys set out on a journey to rescue their kidnapped friends from an evil army of robot appliances!”
- In addition to a 22-stage story mode, there is also an online competitive mode!
- Features 3D pixel art that puts a fresh spin on old-school graphics!
- Tons of fun and challenging stages await you!
- 98 different types of weapons to use! – From your standard weapons to the most unique, equip up to 4 items and take advantage of their strengths to beat the toughest stages!
- Monkey vs. monkey! Online matches with up to six players! – Decide who’s the number one Boss Monkey in Banana Scramble! The rules are simple: whoever picks up the most bananas wins!
Visit the official website here.