Bandai Namco has released the version 1.05 update for Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS. Maxiboost ON, which adds “1 on 1” to “Player Match” and various feature enhancements.
Get the patch notes below.
- “1 on 1” has been added to “Player Match” and minimum number of players per room changed to two.
- Saving battle records and replay data, and acquisition of Mobile Suit proficiency are not available through “1 on 1.”
- New search condition “Room ID” added, which can be used to search rooms created in “Player Match.”
- By setting the private slot to maximum number of players, other players will not be able to enter the room through room search. If private slot setting is not at its maximum number of players, other players can join the room through room search to fill in the maximum limit.
- Private slot will be shared with “Invite” a friend and “Join By ID” search.
- If player wishes to invite friends to private slot, either put out a call once friend has entered room or share the room ID among specified players.
- Conditions “No 1500 Cost Mobile Suits,” “No 2000 Cost Mobile Suits,” “No 2500 Cost Mobile Suits,” and “No 3000 Cost Mobile Suits” are available from “Equipment Cost Restrictions” under “Room Settings” in the “Room Menu.”
- “Room Map” has been made available in “Ranked Match.”
- Updated so that penalized players aside from oneself are displayed in a different color in the “Battle Confirmation” menu of “Ranked Match.”
- Time limit in the “Battle Confirmation” menu of “Ranked Match” reduced from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Stability improved.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS. Maxiboost ON is available now for PlayStation 4 worldwide.