Go! Go! 5 Jigen Game Neptune: re★Verse, Compile Heart’s August-announced Neptunia game for PlayStation 5, is a definitive edition of the first entry in the series based on the May 2018-released Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus with additional arrangements, the latest issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals.
Here are the first details:
- Up to four characters can participate in battle.
- In addition to “Original Mode,” which is similar to the original game, there is an “Arrange Mode” with reworked game balance.
- Over 20 characters are available to use from the start of the game regardless of progress.
- Stats and skills have been revised.
- A tutorial voiced by Neptune has been added.
- A fishing mini-game called “Game Fishing” has been added, which is an important element in Arrange Mode.
- You can read the scenario text from the original game.
While a release date has yet to be announced, Go! Go! 5 Jigen Game Neptune: re★Verse will cost 7,600 yen for the standard edition and 9,600 yen for the limited edition, which includes a visual book, soundtrack CD, and stickers. Pre-orders include a download code for Neptunia Shooter, which includes every stage of the May 2019-released PC (Steam) version.