Endless Memories will launch for PC via Steam on October 19, developer Homunculus Games announced.
A Switch version of Endless Memories is also planned for release, but was not dated.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
Enter the World of Dreams
Join Rem in his journey through the dream world, inside the Laboratory of Dreams. Battle your way through an interconnected world where all minds are connected. Master many types of weapons and magic spells, solve the mysteries of the dreamers, and try to escape the Laboratory of Dreams.
- A vast handcrafted non-linear dream world to explore and get lost, inside the minds of the Dreamers.
- Master a fast-paced and strategic combat, in which each decision will be crucial to achieving your goal.
- Discover new abilities to aid you in combat, and to explore the dream world even further.
- Tons of weapons and spells with a wide variety of modifiers and magical runes, to find your unique playstyle.
- Face over 150 ferocious monsters and vanquish ancient dream masters on your quest through the dream world.
Watch a new trailer below.