Amazon Australia has published listings for Sony Interactive Entertainment-published PlayStation 5 titles Demon’s Souls, Destruction AllStars, Returnal, and Sackboy: A Big Adventure, which include new details, box art, and screenshots.
Get the roundup below.
From Bluepoint Games comes a remake of the PlayStation classic, Demon’s Souls. Entirely rebuilt from the ground up and masterfully enhanced, this remake introduces the horrors of a fog-laden, dark fantasy land to a whole new generation of gamers. Those who have faced its trials and tribulations before, can once again challenge the darkness in stunning visual quality and incredible performance. In his quest for power, the 12th King of Boletaria, King Allant, channeled the ancient Soul Arts, awakening a demon from the dawn of time itself, The Old One. With the summoning of The Old One, a colorless fog swept across the land, unleashing nightmarish creatures that hungered for human souls. Those whose souls were stripped from them, lost their minds—left only with the desire to attack the sane that remained. Now, Boletaria is cut off from the outside world, and the knights who dare penetrate the deep fog to free the land from its plight, are never seen again. As a lone warrior who has braved the baneful fog, you must face the hardest of challenges to earn the title “Slayer of Demons” and send The Old One back to its slumber.
- Experience the original brutal challenge, completely remade from the ground up. All presented in stunning visual quality with enhanced performance, this is the world of Boletaria as you have never seen it before.
- Venture to the northern kingdom of Boletaria–a once prosperous land of knights, now beset with unspeakable creatures and ravenous demons. Meet strange characters, unhinged and twisted by the world around them, and unravel the unsettling story of Demon’s Souls.
- Perfect and hone your skills in combat–know when to push forward and when to bide your time, as with each missed swing and careless mistake, you risk losing the very souls you’ve worked so hard to collect. The rewards for slaying the strongest foes are immense though, and death does not mean the end–it’s just another state of being.
- With online invasions adding to the danger of your quest. Or play cooperatively by summoning allies to aid in your fight against the demons. (Active PlayStation Plus subscription required for online multiplayer.)
The roar of the crowd… the growl of the engines… the crunch of metal… stars and cars collide in the global phenomenon Destruction AllStars. Master mayhem as you pile on the damage from behind the wheel or on foot with jaw-dropping parkour, signature vehicles and exceptional abilities.
- Become an All-Star – Heroes… icons… global sensations—sixteen fearless, charismatic AllStars make up the roster of international competitors vying for the Global Destruction Federation Championship. These competitors are pay-per-view and pay-per-wreck quality. Main eventers and headliners. Known across the world. Utilize each Allstar’s abilities to tailor your tactics and play style–exploit their agility, speed or strength to wreck and evade rivals with powerful skills and parkour, switch between vehicles or leap onto speeding cars in heartstopping takeover attempts
- Drive Destruction – Pile-on the destruction from behind the wheel or leap into the arena with a breath-taking reel of parkour action by dodging attacks, taking over vehicles or using abilities to disrupt the onslaught of incoming vehicles. Cause enough mayhem to power up your Destruction AllStar’s game-changing hero vehicle fueled with special abilities.
- Master the Mayhem – The AllStars roster is packed with fearless daredevils who fought to get to the pinnacle of their sport through masterful skills, precise timing and cunning tactics. Each competition features specific objectives and targets you need to hit as you direct and tailor the force, impact, speed and power of your destruction.
After crash-landing on this shape-shifting world, Selene must search through the barren landscape of an ancient civilization for her escape. Isolated and alone, she finds herself fighting tooth and nail for survival. Again and again, she’s defeated – forced to restart her journey every time she dies. Through relentless roguelike gameplay, you’ll discover that just as the planet changes with every cycle, so do the items at your disposal. Every loop offers new combinations, forcing you to push your boundaries and approach combat with a different strategy each time. Brought to life by stunning visual effects, the dark beauty of the decaying world around you is packed with explosive surprises. From high stakes, bullet hell-fueled combat, to visceral twists and turns through stark and contrasting environments. You’ll explore, discover and fight your way through an unforgiving journey, where mystery stalks your every move. Designed for extreme replayability, the procedural world of Returnal invites you to dust yourself off in the face of defeat and take on new, evolving challenges with every rebirth.
Go solo in an epic race against time stuffed with danger and peril—or create teams of two to four adventurers for fun-packed party play as you work together to overcome nefarious tasks however you can imagine.