Publisher Outright Games has released a new gameplay trailer and screenshots for Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed.
Here is an overview of the game, via Outright Games:
Unleash the wild mecha power and animal instinct of Zoids, in spectacular head-to-head battles on Nintendo Switch. With stunning graphics faithful to the Zoids Wild anime, and an intuitive 3D combat system that lets you chain incredible combos instinctively, Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed is the ultimate showdown between your favorite pilots and their Zoids!
But are Zoids merely weapons, or your partners? Your skill in combat will decide who wins between warring factions including Arashi’s Team Freedom and the power-hungry Team Dark Metal, in a new Zoids story. So choose your hero, step on to the battlefield, and fight to awaken the greatest bond between human and Zoid –then use the hidden power known as Wild Blast to defeat your rivals!
With a huge choice of characters, Zoids, and game modes, Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed takes mecha combat to the next level. Settle scores in two-player battles, challenge yourself in Mission Mode and Battle Tactics Mode, and hone your skills in Practice Mode. Are you ready to command the strongest lifeforms in the world?
- Go Head-to-Head – Compete in one-versus-one mecha battles with breathtaking 3D combat.
- Enter the Zoids Universe – Play as a large cast of Zoids characters with faithful visuals.
- New Story – Join the war between factions and discover a new Zoids sub-species.
- Two-Player Action – Test your skills against other players.
- Simple Controls – Easily chain moves and devastate opponents with your Final Blast.
Zoids Wild: Blast Unleashed is due out for Switch on October 16 in the west.
Watch the trailer below. View the screenshots at the gallery.