Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
A song that pushes her to extremes!
Touhou girls fight dramatic battles in the sky! A 3D fired-up battle action game based on Touhou Project! Features a “Fired-Up Battle System” in which characters abilities change to the playing song.
There is also an online play with up to four players available.
Over 90 songs were recorded by Japanese artists for the battles.
Control with music and bombardments the whole sky of Gensokyo!
- A High-Speed Spell Battle in the Sky – A high-speed action with gorgeous shooting battles in the sky. Shots and spells are all limited in number. Decide depending on the situation, which actions to take.
- A Harmony of Music and Bombardments in the “Fired-Up Battle System” – The Fired-up Mode changes the characters abilities along to the song. Decide by the current mode, whether you play offensive or defensive. A simple but dramatic battle extends! Additionally, you can create your own Fired-up Mode data. Choose a song with the Fired-up Mode, that you are comfortable with and overwhelm your rivals!
- Customize Your Abilities with the “Reigyoku System” – Equip Reigyokus to enjoy battles even more. There are three different types of Reigyokus. Attack, Speed and Protection types.
- Play with Rivals from Your Country in Multiplayer – Play online with up to four players. There is a Rank Match, where you can battle others, affecting the ranking and a Player Match, where you can battle lighthearted with friends. Make your own rules and enjoy two-versus-two battles in battle royales with strangers from your country!
- Gensokyo Floating in the Sky – The stages are places of floating Gensokyo. Sometimes floating shrines and rocks can cover bullets.
Watch a trailer for the PC version below.