Here is an overview of the game, via its store pages:
Higurashi When They Cry Mei is a smartphone game based on the popular Higurashi When They Cry created by Ryukishi07. The game’s scenario is a completely new story createe in cooperation with Ryukishi07.
- New Characters – New characters will appear in addition to previously established characters. Does tragedy await the girls? Or something other…?
- Battle with Various Weapons and Outfits – In battle, characters can be equipped with various equipment and outfits—including certain outfits that fans of the original work will appreciate.
- Deep and Rewarding Training Elements – Character training elements are diverse and rewarding. Develop your favorite characters and create the ultimate team.
- Kiichirou Kimiyoshi (voiced by Mayu Sagara)
- Miyuki Akasaka (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Nao Houtani (voiced by Rie Takahashi)
- Rena Ryuugu (voiced by Mai Nakahara)
- Mion and Shion Sonozaki (voiced by Satsuki Yukino)
- Satoko Houjou (voiced by Mika Kanai)
- Rika Furude (voiced by Yukari Tamura)
- Keiichi Maebara (voiced by Souichirou Hoshi)
- Jirou Tomitake (voiced by Tooru Ookawa)
- Miyo Takano (voiced by Miki Itou)
- Kuraudo Ooishi (voiced by Chafurin)
- Kyousuke Irie (voiced by Toshihiko Seki)
- Mamoru Akasaka (voiced by Daisuke Ono)
- Tamurahime no Mikoto (voiced by Yoshino Nanjou)
- Original Plan Cooperation: Ryukishi07
- Script: Kiichi Kanou (AlterCiws)
- Theme Song: “Frustration” sung by Ayane, and written and composed by Chiyomaru Shikura
- Game Music (Battle): Motoi Sakuraba