The Switch version of pizza cooking simulator Good Pizza, Great Pizza will launch via the Nintendo eShop on September 3 for $9.99, publisher PM Studios and developer TapBlaze announced. Pre-orders are available now at a $7.99 discount price.
Here is an overview of the game, via PM Studios:
Good Pizza, Great Pizza gives players a first-hand simulated pizza shop to run and challenges them to fulfill pizza orders from customers while making enough money to keep the shop open. Along the way, the shop can be upgraded to bring in yummy new toppings and top-of-the-line equipment to make the best pizza in the city.
- Pizza News Network (PNN), the first newscast about all things pizza.
- Over 100 customers with unique pizza orders and personalities.
- Pizza toppings including pepperoni, sausage, onions, and much more.
- Equipment upgrades to become the master ovenist.
- Simple, fun, and challenging cooking gameplay.
- Created by pizza making professionals including the game artist who worked for four years in a pizza kitchen.
Watch a new trailer below.