Bandai Namco will release the 11th free update for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on August 26, the company announced.
The free update will include the following content:
- New Playable Character
- Supreme Kai of Time (Chronoa)
- New Content
- Extra Mission (x1)
- CC Mascot (x15) (including color variations)
- Load Screen Illustrations (x80)
- Additional Existing Content
- Partner Customization (x10)
- New Hero Colosseum Figures (x15)
- New Techniques (x9)
- New Raid Events (x3)
- New Costumes and Accessories (x3) (color variations x2)
- New Super Souls (x13)
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC via Steam, and Stadia.
Watch a trailer for the update below.