Bushiden, the Pixel Arc Studios-developed futuristic ninja action platformer, will be published by Humble Games when it launches for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC via Steam in spring or summer 2021, the company announced. A story trailer was also released.
Here is an overview of the game, via Humble Games:
Your sister has vanished…
…and rumors swirl that Gaoh has been resurrected with an evil army at his command. Explore for cybernetic upgrades until you are powerful enough to defeat the diabolic Gaoh and his cybergentic army once and for all in this futuristic, action platformer!
Bushiden is a 2D action platformer, ala strider with a retro look and feel.
- Seven levels to explore plus a prologue area.
- Survive epic boss fights to unlock new traversal and combat abilities.
- Unique “crowd control” combat system gives the player powerful options for dispatching hordes of foes.
- Revisit levels with upgraded abilities to unlock new areas and become more powerful.
- Beautifully drawn and animated pixel art! They don’t make games like this anymore.
- Purchase upgrades and Chi Spell Attacks from the Tech Shop.
Watch the story trailer below, via GameSpot.