Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
It’s the summer of 1993. You and your friends set out to investigate the source of a mysterious crash. Complete quests, battle monsters and level up your party to save your hometown from danger in a heroic tale of childhood adventures.
- Save your Home Town! – There’s been no shortage of monsters, robots and evil bosses wreaking havoc all over town. It’s up to you and your friends to save your home from complete destruction!
- Turn-based Combat! – Battle menacing foes with the unique abilities of each party member in turn-based combat. Level up your party with XP and new skills!
- Gather your Party! – Explore new locations to chat with other kids and recruit new friends (and pets!) to build your party.
- Atmospheric story set in a small town in the early 90s
- Kids on an adventure to investigate the source of a mysterious crash
- Turn-based battles with monsters and mechs
- Experience points from quests and battles level up the party
- Intense boss fights with a mix of real-time and turn-based combat
- Charming retro art style with a stylized 3D pixel look
- Original soundtrack with electronic and synthwave music
Watch the announcement trailer below. View the first screenshots at the gallery.